HISTORY HIGH SCHOOL

Revenue bills can be proposed only by

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Revenue bills can be proposed only by the House of Representatives.

Explanation:

A bill may originate in any of the two chambers of Congress, except revenue bills, which according to the Origination Clause of the Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution of the United States may originate only in the House of Representatives: "All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives".

Answer 2
Answer: Revenue bills can be proposed by the house.Revenue bills or Revenue Clause or Origination Clause is part of the United States Constitution. This clause says that all bills for raising revenue must start in the House of Representatives.

Related Questions

HIGH SCHOOL

In the early 1940s, the United States was determined to prove to the world that her motives for entering World War II were: imperialistic
to attack Russia
to re-establish peace in the world
to gain new possessions

Answers

In the early 1940s, the United States was determined to prove to the world that her motives for entering World War II were "to re-establish peace in the world," since most of the US was isolationist at this time. 

to re-establish peace in the world

HIGH SCHOOL

The 1920s were a boom period economically, but the era ended in the greatest economic bust in american history. who/what do you think was most responsible for this bust? why? how did the new deal address the causes of the bust?

Answers

Here are some causes of the economic bust of the late 1920's/early 1930's. A valid argument can be made for all of the following:

1) Buying on credit- This form of payment allowed American citizens to pay a small down payment and then pay off the cost of the good month by month. However, many citizens did not realize that with interest, this would actually cost more in the long run.

2) Investments in the stock market- Many Americans invested their money into the stock market, as it was constantly doing well during the 1920's. However, many of these individuals bought these stocks on margin. This meant they put 10% down and the bank would cover the other 90% of the cost. This turned out to be a horrible mistake, as the stock market crash resulted in banks and citizens losing millions of dollars.

The New Deal helped to fix some of the aforementioned problems. For example, the bank holiday implemented a few days after Franklin D. Roosevelt's inauguration resulted in the federal government investigating and monitoring banks that made bad loans. These banks would then be controlled by the government to ensure they would not give out bad loans again. Along with this, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation helped to provide financial security for those individuals keeping their money in banks.
MIDDLE SCHOOL

HELP ASAP PLEASEEE!!! If Luther “experience[s] a change of heart,” what will happen in return?

A) He will be welcomed back into the church.
B) He will be condemned as a heretic.
C) He will face penalty and censure.
D) He will reject the road of mildness.

Answers

He will be welcomed back into the church is the change of heart that will happen in return. Hence, option A is correct.

What is church?

Church is the religious place where the people who believed in Jesus go for worship.  Christians people have faith in the Jesus. Church is the place where there is peace and acceptance of all kind of people who go to the church.

Thus, option A is correct.

For more details about Church, click here:

brainly.com/question/9046468

#SPJ2

its A trust me i just did it

MIDDLE SCHOOL

Which of the following was the most costly impact of the Peloponnesian War on Athens? A. Athens ceased to function as a distinct city state.
B. Athens was absorbed into the Persian empire.
C. Athens lost its dominance in the Greek world.***
D. Athens was forced to share its position of dominance with Sparta.*

Answers

The correct answer is C.

The Peloponnesian War (431-404 BC) was a conflict between the Delian League led by Athens and the Peloponnesian League led by Sparta. This war brought a reshaping in  the power balance in the Greek world. Athens, which had been the most powerful city until that time, lost its power and ended up completely subjected to Sparta, which became the principal leading city in Ancient Greece. Moreover, Athens was economically destroyed too.

Answer:

The answer is C

Explanation:

Random Questions