The speaker most clearly has a humble tone.
Michael is doing a research project about humpback whales. Which topic would give him the best and most useful information about humpback whales? A) all types of marine mammals
B) the songs sung by humpback whales
C) the dangers of polluting our oceans
D) shark attacks on humans at the beach
I believe your answer is B) The songs sung by humpback whales.
I was thinking about A or B. I did not choose A because this is about all marine animals and might not provide all the information you are looking for. However, you might find some information only about humpback whales in option B. This seems like an important fact when writing a research paper about whales. Your answer would be B.
Best Of Luck,
- I.A. -
Which underlined word in the sentence is a proper adjective? My favorite Italian food is the cheesy lasagna at the restaurant called Marco's. A. favorite B. Italian C. Marco's D. cheesy
B. Italian. hope this helped :3
1. Are the bold words in the sentence an independent clause, a subordinate clause, or neither? Is this the book that your grandfather gave you? A. subordinate clause B. neither C. independent clause 2. Are the bold words in the sentence an independent clause, a subordinate clause, or neither? Will you buy some milk at the store while you’re out? A. subordinate clause B. neither C. independent clause
3. Are the bold words in the sentence an independent clause, a subordinate clause, or neither? Did you wash the melon before you cut it? A. independent clause B. subordinate clause C. neither
4. Are the underlined words in the sentence an independent clause, a subordinate clause, or neither? Where there is water, there are mosquitoes. A. independent clause B. neither C. subordinate clause
5. Are the bold in the sentence an independent clause, a subordinate clause, or neither? I’m looking for the knife that I use to chop vegetables. A. subordinate clause B. neither C. independent clause
6. Which clause is subordinate? A. Before long, we arrived at the library. B. After I returned the overdue library books. C. There was a fine to pay the librarian. D. Everyone piled into the car.
7. Which clause is subordinate? A. For many years, we will remember that day. B. What a good time we had! C. No acrobat can equal the stunts of a baby goat. D. If I ever have another chance.
8. Which clause is subordinate? A. She is also an adventurous chef. B. This year my aunt traveled to three countries. C. Her work requires a lot of business trips. D. Who makes recipes from the various countries?
9. Which clause is independent? A. Because the water seems so far away. B. Despite my fear, I'm going to dive. C. Even though the board is high. D. Although I am shaking a lot.
10. Which clause is independent? A. There on the table is the box. B. Even if the closet is the best place for them. C. Because I tend to lose things. D. Whenever I put them away in a closet.
Select the word that best completes the sentence: Tiffany ___________ the new girl in conversation between classes to help her feel more comfortable on her first day at school. A) Ignored B) engaged C) laughed D) alarmed