True or False. In 1979, President Carter brought together the leaders of Israel and Egypt and brokered a historic peace agreement known as the Camp David Accords.
What was the significance of the 1968 jones v. mayer supreme court ruling?
Which new england colony had a govner who was not appointed by the king of england?
Which of the following qualifies as genocide? 1. The government systematically kills members of one ethnic group.
2. A government forces an ethnic group to migrate to another country.
3. A government’s violent actions against an ethnic group result in a homogeneous region.
4. A large portion of an ethnic group’s population dies as a result of a civil war in the region.
5. A government forces all the members of an ethnic group to live in one neighborhood.
I NEED HELP ASAP
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
1. the government systematically kills members of one ethnic group