pay attention to the requirements:
• Pay special attention to the heat transfer of the window.
According to the requirements of the Program, the heat resistance of the windows should not be less than 0.75 m² • K / W
• Select a glass-pane with energy-saving glass.
For greater energy efficiency, choose a double-glazed unit, two of the three layers of glass (internal and external) - energy-efficient.
• Choose an energy efficient profile system
The thickness of the profile should be at least 70 mm, filling the opaque part (sandwich panels) should be at least 32 mm.
• Replacing the double-glazed windows
When replacing the double-glazed unit, make sure that the double-glazed unit of your choice and its heat-transfer resistance is not less than 1.0 m² • K / W.
• Check the technical documentation.
Require a passport for each window box from sellers to confirm all the characteristics of your chosen product.
- Search by
- Sort By
- Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
- The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
- Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
- All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.