We recommend to pay attention to the following tips:
• Pay special attention to the heat transfer of the window.
According to the current construction norms of Ukraine, the resistance of the heat transfer of windows to second temperature zone (AR Crimea, Zakarpattia, Zaporizhia, Mykolayiv, Odesa and Kherson regions) must be not less than 0.6 m²•K/W and not less than 0,75 m²•K/W for the rest of Ukraine (first temperate zone).
• Select a glass-pane with energy-saving glass.
For greater energy efficiency, choose a double-glazed unit, two of the three layers of glass (internal and external) - energy-efficient.
• Replacing the double-glazed windows.
When replacing the double-glazed unit, make sure that the double-glazed unit of your choice and its heat-transfer resistance is not less than 1.0 m²•K/W.
• Check the technical documentation.
Require a passport for each window box from sellers to confirm all the characteristics of your chosen product.
- Search by
- Sort By
- Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
- The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
- Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
- All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.