Waterkotte Eco Touch DA 5010 Ai
• 4.3 inch touch display in colour • Integrated WebInterface for remote monitoring • Intuitive control software EasyCon • Sensor system with numerous sensors • COP counter and display of all operating data • Domestic hot water tank made of stainless steel with 204 l capacity • Automatic Legionella protection circuit • Chlorine-free refrigerant R410A without damage to ozone • Speed-controlled circulation pump, efficiency class A • Speed-controlled scroll compressor • Additional inverter controller • Integrated electrical heating element 6 kW • Encapsulated thermobox with special sound insulation • Integrated Silenter® vibration damper • Modular design for optimised transport and installation • Service-friendly design of unit • Connections installed on rear side • Unit dimensions: (W x H x D) 600 x 1993 x 633 mm • Reduced space requirement of 0.38 m2 • Connection set • Starting current damping (400 V) • Controller expansion for: • Pool heating / second heating circuit • Use of thermal solar energy • Mixer circuits • Touch display with innovative EasyCon® software • Fully integrated into the Internet • Smartphone control via EasyCon Mobile • Indication of actual COP • Silenter® vibration damper • Multiple award winning design • Housing in white high gloss or stainless steel look
The heat pump Eco Touch DA class "air-water". Thermal power: 8 kW. (COP - 3.8). Color touch-screen. Integrated ten 6 kW. Management via the Internet.
|Contact Details||LLC "Sahara",1V, Novokonstantynivska str., Kyiv, Ukraine, tel.:+38 (044) 425-06-39, email@example.com|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://caxapa.ua/...|
|Max Capacity in kW||8.0|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Waterkotte Eco Touch DA 5010 Ai
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.