Veka Softline golden oak / 4-14Ar-4-14Ar-4i
Windows with triple glazing with two energy-saving coating in addition to protect the premises of the annoying noise from the street significantly improve energy savings the client window. The price at this increases the minimum configuration window. Window color is selected individually according to the wishes of the client and palettes producer.
Windows with a classic triple-glazed windows with energy-saving glass to protect the inner space of the annoying noise from the street and keep warm in the house of the client. Filling an inert gas, in turn, increases the operational age energy saving coating and improves the energy efficiency of windows tselom.
- Profile - Veka Softline 5-chamber (thickness 70mm).
- IGU - energy-saving dual-chamber (4-14Ar-4-14Ar-4i) thickness 40mm.
- Accessories -WINKHAUS series Aktiv Pilot - Germany.
Products fully comply with DBN V.2.6-31-2006 "Thermal insulation of buildings. Window color is selected individually according to the wishes of the client and palettes producer.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.viknastar.ua/|
|Number of glasses||3|
Annual energy baseline for heating 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Veka Softline golden oak / 4-14Ar-4-14Ar-4i
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.