Veka Softline 82 golden oak / 4і-16Ar-4-16Ar-4MF
The windows in the profile system Veka Softline 82 with dual-seal and double glazing with energozberigayuschim and multifunctional coatings provide a quiet and warm for the customer while allowing not to overpay for the necessary comfort. Warm the distance reduces the probability of occurrence of condensation and increases the technical performance of the window as a whole. Window color is selected individually according to the wishes of the client and palettes producer.
The windows in the profile Veka Softline 82 system with a dual-seal and double glazing with energozberigayuschim and multifunctional coatings provide a quiet and warm for the customer while allowing not to overpay for the desired characteristic komfort.
- Profile - Veka "Softline 82" 6/7-and chamber (thickness 82 mm).
- Double glazing - two-chamber energy saving (4i-16Ar-4-16Ar-4MF) 44 mm thick.
- Accessories - WINKHAUS series Aktiv Pilot- Germany.
Products fully comply with DBN V.2.6-31-2006 "Thermal insulation of buildings. Window color is selected individually according to the wishes of the client and palettes producer.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.viknastar.ua/|
|Number of glasses||3|
Annual energy baseline for heating 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Veka Softline 82 golden oak / 4і-16Ar-4-16Ar-4MF
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.