Ceresit Ceretherm Express System 120 (decor layer - dry plaster and paint)
The system based on EPS insulant. The main advantages of the system: the short time for installation (up to 5 days faster than traditional thermal insulation systems with cement adhesive mixture), the ability at a temperature to – 10 C
Adhesive Ceresit CT 84
Insulation material Ceresit CT 315
Fiberglass mesh Ceresit CT 325
Anchors Ceresit CT 330
Rendering Ceresit CT 87
Dry plaster Ceresit CT 137
Paint CT 44
- High durability of the system
- High resistance to mechanical and impact loads
- Self-purification and pollution resistance of the system (by using silicone decorative stucco)
- Minimal installation periods
- Minimization of routine breaks
- The ability of insulant sticking at a temperature to – 10 centigrade
- BioProtect Formula (protects the face against the signs of biological corrosion)
- Minimal water absorption of system’s layers (ensures consistently low heat conduction)
- Water-repellency (protects from pollution and moisture penetration)
- Increased thermal resistance by using glue with low heat conduction
- The system’s crack resistance
The classification by fire safety: State construction standards B. 1.1-2002 "Fire safety of building facilities" as amended No. 1 as of July 1, 2007: Flammability group G1 (low flammability), flame spreading group RP1 (does not spread flame). Recommended fundamentals: can be stuck to largely any surface of external walls (also glass, OSB, ceramic tile as well as enameled tile). Recommended facilities: separate houses and multi-storey buildings in height to 26.5 m (roughly nine floors). Recommended climatic effects: facilities that require urgent commissioning; all climatic zones of Ukraine. It is especially efficient in the regions with high air humidity and pollution.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.ceresit.ua/...|
|Contact Details||Henkel Bautechnik (Ukraine), Ltd.,2, Novopromyslova Str., Vyshgorod, Kiev region, 07300, Ukraine, Tel: (044) 490-51-20, email@example.com, www.ceresit.ua|
|Lambda in W/(m·K)||0.040|
|Thickness in mm||120|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Ceresit Ceretherm Express System 120 (decor layer - dry plaster and paint)
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.