Ceresit Ceretherm Classic System 120 (decor layer - dry plaster and paint)
Ceresit Ceretherm, the classical external thermal insulation composite system which is based on the EPS insulant and characterized by low cost at the stage of installation and maintenance
Adhesive Ceresit CT 83 pro
Insulation material Ceresit CT 315
Fiberglass mesh Ceresit CT 325
Anchors Ceresit CT 330
Rendering Ceresit CT 85 pro
Primer Ceresit CT 16 pro
Dry plaster Ceresit CT 137
Paint CT 42
- Durability of the system
- Resistance to impact loads
- Self-purification and vapor permeability of the system (by using silicone-silicate decorative stucco)
- BioProtect Formula (protects the face against the signs of biological corrosion)
- The system’s crack resistance
- Low water absorption (preserves integrity of the system and prevents pollutions)
- Minimal maintenance costs
The classification by fire safety: State construction standards B. 1.1-2002 "Fire safety of building facilities" as amended No. 1 as of July 1, 2007: Flammability group G1 (low flammability), flame spreading group RP1 (does not spread flame). Recommended fundamentals: silicate and clay brick; porous blocks (dry gas concrete or foamed concrete); conventional bricks. Recommended facilities: separate houses and multi-storey buildings in height to 26.5 m (roughly nine floors). Recommended climatic effects: all climatic zones of Ukraine.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.ceresit.ua/...|
|Contact Details||Henkel Bautechnik (Ukraine), Ltd.,2, Novopromyslova Str., Vyshgorod, Kiev region, 07300, Ukraine, Tel: (044) 490-51-20, email@example.com, www.ceresit.ua|
|Lambda in W/(m·K)||0.040|
|Thickness in mm||120|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Ceresit Ceretherm Classic System 120 (decor layer - dry plaster and paint)
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.