OCHSNER GMSW 18 Plus
Brine-water heat pump. With active / passive cooling. Heating capacity: 17,0 kW (COP - 4,5).
- Heating capacity: 17.0 kW;
- R407C coolant;
- Improved insulation;
- Energy efficiency class: A++;
- Built-in self-test;
- Two built-in highly efficient energy-saving Wilo Stratos Para circulation pumps (primary and secondary circuit);
- Two flow switch with an ultrasonic flow meter. Reflects the actual flow rate of coolant in the system. Perform protective functions;
- The built-in primary circuit expansion tank;
- Antivibration hoses - 4 pcs. (1 1/4" x 750 mm);
- Antivibration mat (to reduce noise);
- Set of sensors: street sensor + 3 sensors for heating and DHW + mounting sensor for mixing unit adjustment for underfloor heating / fan coil units. Built-in phase control relay.
- EER — 5.6.
|Contact Details||LLC "Geo Teplo", Zdolbunovska str., 7G, Kyiv, Ukraine, +380 (44) 223-34-42, www.geotherm.com.ua, email@example.com|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.ochsner.com/...|
|Max Capacity in kW||17.0|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement OCHSNER GMSW 18 Plus
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.