ANSERGLOB Thermal Insulation System using polystyrene boards EPS 80 (100мм)
ANSERGLOB thermal insulation system is not a building bearing element, but is a multi-layered construction that consists of:
- Deep penetrating primer ANSERGLOB EG 60 UNIGRUNT
- Insulating adhesive mortar ANSERGLOB BCX 39
- Styrofoam insulating board ANSERGLOB EPS 80 (100 mm)
- Pastic anchors with a steel core
- Alkali resistant reinforcing fiberglass universal mesh ANSERGLOB (density 165 g / m²)
- Adhesive and reinforcing mortar ANSERGLOB BCX 40
- Adhesive emulsion (primer-paint) ANSERGLOB EG 62 ACRYL (QUARTZ GRUNT)
- GAZOBETON ANSERGLOB acrylic facade paint
ANSERGLOB thermal insulation system using polysterene boards (which are manufactured according to State Standard of Ukraine (DSTU N 13163: 2012). The main advantages of ANSERGLOB insulation systems are: high durability, cracking resistance, elasticity, UV resistance, resistance to weather and temperature influences and changes, resistance to impact loads and mechanical influences.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://anserglob.ua/...|
|Contact Details||Ltd. "Аskona-Pivden", 2/1 Gorycha Velykogo St., village Stepanivka, Kherson Region, 73000, Ukraine, tel/fax +38(0552) 41-93-08 mob. +38(067) 755-40-30|
|Lambda in W/(m·K)||0.038|
|Thickness in mm||100|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement ANSERGLOB Thermal Insulation System using polystyrene boards EPS 80 (100мм)
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.