Ceresit Ceretherm Premium Wool System 100 (decor layer - wet plaster)
The system based on mineral wool insulant. The main advantages of the system: reduction of the installation period (primer paint is excluded), fire resistance is the highest in the range of Ceresit Ceretherm, high durability of the system
Adhesive Ceresit CT 190 pro
Insulation material Ceresit CT 320
Fiberglass mesh Ceresit CT 325
Anchors Ceresit CT 335
Rendering Ceresit CT 87
Wet plaster Ceresit CT 74
- High durability of the system
- High resistance to mechanical and impact loads
- High vapor permeability of (“breathing walls”)
- Does not burn
- High sound protection
- Natural materials (mineral wool mats are produced using natural ingredients)
- Reduction of installation periods (the working operation of applying the priming paint is excluded)
- BioProtect Formula reinforced by high pH (the highest protection against the signs of biological corrosion)
- The system’s crack resistance
- Resistance to weather and temperature fluctuations
The classification by fire safety: State construction standards B. 1.1-2002 "Fire safety of building facilities" as amended No. 1 as of July 1, 2007: non-combustible materials. Recommended fundamentals: cemental and chip mats, high vapor permeability materials (gas concrete, foamed concrete, conventional bricks, clay bricks, etc.). Recommended facilities: separate houses and multi-storey buildings in height to 75 m (roughly 25 floors). Recommended climatic effects: all climatic zones of Ukraine. It is especially efficient in the regions with the high noise level and air humidity.
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.ceresit.ua/...|
|Contact Details||Henkel Bautechnik (Ukraine), Ltd.,2, Novopromyslova Str., Vyshgorod, Kiev region, 07300, Ukraine, Tel: (044) 490-51-20, email@example.com, www.ceresit.ua|
|Lambda in W/(m·K)||0.040|
|Thickness in mm||100|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Ceresit Ceretherm Premium Wool System 100 (decor layer - wet plaster)
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.