Ceresit Ceretherm Impactum System 150 (decor layer - wet plaster)
The system based on EPS insulant. The main advantages of the system: the highest the durability in the range of Ceresit Ceretherm, crack resistance, resilience, UV-resistance, weather resistance and resistance to thermal effects and changes, resistance to mechanical and impact loads (100 J). This system can take the blow when metallic ball weighing 5 kg falls at a height of 2 meters. The system can be applied on pedestals.
Adhesive Ceresit CT 85 pro
Insulation material Ceresit CT 315
Fiberglass mesh Ceresit CT 325
Fiberglass mesh Ceresit CT 327
Anchors Ceresit CT 330
Rendering Ceresit CT 100
Wet plaster Ceresit CT 79
- The highest durability of the system
- The highest crack resistance
- The highest resistance to mechanical and impact loads (100 J)
- The highest resilience of the system
- The highest UV-resistance
- The highest weather resistance and resistance to thermal effects and changes
- It is possible to use on pedestals
- BioProtect Formula (protects the face against the signs of biological corrosion)
- Deep structural water-repellency of the system
- The lowest water absorption of system’s layers
- The system is reinforced by carbonic, polyacrylamide fibers, glass fibers, and elastomeric dispersion
- Self-purification and pollution resistance (by using elastomeric decorative stucco)
The classification by fire safety: State construction standards B. 1.1-2002 "Fire safety of building facilities" as amended No. 1 as of July 1, 2007: Flammability group G1 (low flammability), flame spreading group RP1 (does not spread flame). Recommended fundamentals: can be stuck to largely any surface of external walls (also glass, OSB, ceramic tile as well as enameled tile) using Ceresit СТ 100 Impactum. Recommended facilities: separate houses and multi-storey buildings in height to 26.5 m (roughly nine floors). Recommended climatic effects: all climatic zones of Ukraine; facilities located in seismically active and earthquake zones. It is especially efficient in the regions with high air humidity and pollution. The most suitable for: arranging of front and entry section of buildings; pedestal of facilities; in the areas of man-made periodic vibrations (road junctions, railway stations, metro, trams, etc.).
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.ceresit.ua/...|
|Contact Details||Henkel Bautechnik (Ukraine), Ltd.,2, Novopromyslova Str., Vyshgorod, Kiev region, 07300, Ukraine, Tel: (044) 490-51-20, email@example.com, www.ceresit.ua|
|Lambda in W/(m·K)||0.040|
|Thickness in mm||150|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Ceresit Ceretherm Impactum System 150 (decor layer - wet plaster)
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.