we recommend to pay attention to the following tips:
• Insulation materials (heat insulation materials) are used to isolate opaque external elements of the building.
The purpose of their use is to reduce its heat loss, improve thermal comfort and create favorable microclimate of premises. The use of heaters is the most effective solution for increasing energy efficiency of residential buildings.
• Not all insulation materials can be used for warming up.
When choosing a heater, it is necessary to clearly guide its scope of application, regulatory requirements and rules, as well as the recommendations of manufacturers of materials and design systems.
• Coefficient of thermal conductivity.
The lower the value, the more effective the thermal insulation (as a result of heat loss, and operating costs, become smaller). The Catalog of Technologies includes heat-insulating materials with a value of thermal conductivity not higher than 0.04 W/(m·K).
- Search by
- Sort By
- Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
- The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
- Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
- All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.