Hitachi Yutaki S RWM-5.0NE/RAS-5WHVNPE
Heat pumps series Hitachi Yutaki S are the best solution to rebuilt houses with the maximum usage heat sources with law temperature - such as floor heating or fan coil units. Suitable for heating, hot water or air conditioning.
- the temperature of water at the outlet is to + 60 ° -high energy efficiency COP is to 5,25 - the temperature of water is regulated by inverter technology -easy installation and maintenance -сonnection to a 1- or 3-phase mains -сonnection to a system of external control -ability to work on conditioning
|Contact Details||Aclima, 28a (B), Moscow Ave., Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine, tel.: +38 (044) 500-00-59, email@example.com|
|Manufacture Product Details||https://hitachi-ukraine.com.ua/|
|Max Capacity in kW||0.0|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Hitachi Yutaki S RWM-5.0NE/RAS-5WHVNPE
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.