SlimStar 500 ЕС
SlimStar is a multi-purpose air handling unit in a convenient compact body with heat recuperation up to 93 %, which significantly increases its energy efficiency. It perfectly fits in small-size premises for any purpose. It is used both for air heating at winter time and for air handling and chilling at summer time.
SlimStar is a multi-purpose air handling unit in a convenient compact body with heat recuperation up to 93 %, which significantly increases its energy efficiency. It perfectly fits in small-size premises for any purpose. It is used both for air heating at winter time and for air handling and chilling at summer time. Advantages:
- Compact body design for installation of the plant even in the smallest premises for any purpose: houses, apartments.
- The structure is developed so that it is possible to connect to multiple additional options (components) for better treatment of the air supplied.
- Energy saving solutions help reduce heat losses by 80 %: plate recuperators with efficiency factor up to 93 % and fans with energy consumption below 300 W.
- Integrated automation system controls dampers with servo drives, steam humidification and other available functions.
- When more intensive air handling is necessary (clean rooms, children’s rooms), filters of various classes may be installed.
|Contact Details||"«Vent-Service» LLC (TD ""Aerostar"" Ltd.), 95-А2 Vidradnyi Ave., office 319, 03061, Kyiv tel.: +380 (44) 35-121-35 E-mail: email@example.com http://aerostar.in.ua "|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://aerostar.in.ua/...|
|Efficiency in %||88.8|
Annual energy baseline 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement of SlimStar 500 ЕС
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.