Daikin ventilation unit with heat recovery, air flow rate - 250 m³/h, thermal efficiency -75%.
Ventilation with heat recovery as standard
- Energy saving ventilation using indoor heating, cooling and moisture recovery
- Ideal solution for shops, restaurants or offices requiring maximum floor space for furniture, decorations and fittings • Free cooling possible when outdoor temperature is below indoor temperature (eg. during nighttime)
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Prevent energy losses from over-ventilation while improving indoor air quality with optional CO2 sensor
- Can be used as stand alone or integrated in the Sky Air or VRV system
- Wide range of units: air flow rate from 150 up to 2,000 m³/h
- Optional medium and fine dust filters M6, F7, F8 to meet customer request or legislation
- Shorter installation time thanks to easy adjustment of nominal air flow rate, so less need for dampers compared with traditional installation.
- Specially developed heat exchange element with High Efficiency Paper (HEP)
- No drain piping needed
- Can operate in over- and under pressure
- Total solution for fresh air with Daikin supply of both VAM / VKM and electrical heaters
|Contact Details||Lea Con D LLC Dehtyarivska 27-Т, Kyiv tel. 044 238 61 21, fax 044 238 61 20, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://leacond.com.ua/; LLС «DDU GROUP» 16-V Ernsta Str., Kyiv tel. 044 490 20 00, fax 044 495 28 78, email@example.com, http://ddugroup.ua|
|Manufacture Product Details||https://www.daikin.eu/...|
|Efficiency in %||74.9|
Annual energy baseline 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement of Daikin VAM250FC
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.