CHOOSING FRONT DOORS?
We recommend to pay attention to the following tips:
• Thermal insulation properties of doors.
For private houses, front doors with high thermal insulation properties are of decisive importance. In such buildings, the amount of heat loss through the outer door can be up to 5% of all heat losses.
• Coefficient of the thermal resistance.
The higher this value, the less heat loss through the door. The high values of this coefficient are achieved by using as a part of its construction highly efficient insulation materials not lower than 50 mm of thickness
• Door metal-plastic construction.
Door blocks based on PVC profiles with double-glazed windows can be considered as translucent (windows). You can generate certificates from the Technology Catalog in the "Windows" category. When forming an application for verification, information about the project with the use of door blocks on the basis of PVC profiles should be included in the section "Windows". The formula for the door metalloplastic design must meet the same criteria (heat transfer resistance / climatic zone), as in window constructions.
- Search by
- Sort By
- Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
- The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
- Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
- All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.