FAKRO FTS-V U2 / 4H-16Ar-4T
Pivot windows are the basic type of roof window. They ensure a flow of fresh air and allow light into the room. These windows open only in a centre pivot method and can be rotated through 180 degrees and this function is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating the awning blind. Centre pivot windows can be equipped with both external and internal accessories.
• Manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with acrylic lacquer. • Safety double glazed unit • V10 • Convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facilty. • Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees. • A wide range of accessories. Ability to install electrical controls. • Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.
|Contact Details||FAKRO LVIV Ltd., 355 b, Gorodocka Str., Lviv, 79040, Ukraine, phone./fax: (+38032) 297-25-62, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.fakro.com.ua/...|
|Number of glasses||2|
Annual energy baseline for heating 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement FAKRO FTS-V U2 / 4H-16Ar-4T
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.