FAKRO FPP-V U3 preSelect / 4H-16Ar-4T
A new generation of top hung and pivot windows with two separate opening functions of sash: top hung and pivot. Separate opening functions provide sash stability and increase safety. Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open.
• A new generation of top hung and pivot windows with two separate opening functions of sash: top hung and pivot. • Separate opening functions provide sash stability and increase safety. • The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any poisition from 0 to 35 degrees enabling easy approach to the edge of the open windows, which increases the usable area and provides unlimited view to the outside. • The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180 ° and is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind. Innovative hardware system guarantees the use of only one way of opening and complete stability of the sash in outward as well as in pivot opening function. • Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open. • Comfort of operation when using the handle located at the bottom of the sash. Elegant handle is equipped with a two step microopening facilty. • Easy cleaning of the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees. • Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3. • Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.
|Contact Details||FAKRO LVIV Ltd., 355 b, Gorodocka Str., Lviv, 79040, Ukraine, phone./fax: (+38032) 297-25-62, E-mail:email@example.com|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://www.fakro.com.ua/...|
|Number of glasses||2|
Annual energy baseline for heating 22,944kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement FAKRO FPP-V U3 preSelect / 4H-16Ar-4T
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.