Waterkotte Eco Touch DS 5010.5 Ai
• Dynamic heat pump for individual needs • 4.3 inch colour touch-display • Integrated web interface for remote monitoring • Intuitive control software EasyCon • Sensor system with numerous sensors • COP counter and display of all operating data • Domestic hot water heating, external tank provided by the customer • Chlorine-free refrigerant R410A without ozone depletion • Speed-controlled circulation pumps of efficiency class A • Integrated electrical heating element 6 kW • Integrated vibration damper Silenter® • Easy to service unit design • Connections installed on rear • Unit dimensions: (W x H x D) 600 x 1470 x 633 mm • Connection set • Starting current damping (400 V) • Controller expansion for: • Second heating circuit e.g. for swimming pool heating • Use of thermal solar energy • Additional mixer circuits • Low operating costs due to COP values up to 5.03 • Touch-display with innovative EasyCon software • Smartphone control via EasyCon Mobile • Indication of actual COP value • Housing in high gloss white or stainless steel look
The heat pump Eco Touch DS class, "Water, water." Thermal power: 9,8 kW. (COP - 6.8). Color touch-screen. Integrated ten 6 kW. Management via the Internet.
|Contact Details||LLC "Sahara",1V, Novokonstantynivska str., Kyiv, Ukraine, tel.:+38 (044) 425-06-39, email@example.com|
|Manufacture Product Details||http://caxapa.ua/...|
|Max Capacity in kW||9.8|
Annual energy baseline for heating 39,722kWh/a
Annual energy after replacement Waterkotte Eco Touch DS 5010.5 Ai
Your annual savings
1. Inclusion of the technologies, equipment and materials in the Technology Selector is based solely on qualification under IQ energy’s ‘Minimum Energy Performance Standards’** and does not constitute an endorsement of the producers or suppliers of these products by the EBRD. Although every effort has been made to present correct and up to date data, EBRD does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented.
**Included technologies have been assessed to result in at least a 20% higher energy performance than the market average
2. The savings are calculated for the refurbishment of an average dwelling or the replacement of an average equipment in Ukraine. The actual savings of individual refurbishment projects/equipment can differ from the indicated savings due to specific climatic conditions, size of the dwelling/equipment, consumer behaviour, etc. The displayed energy efficiency measures only have an impact on individual household's bills (savings) if there is consumption based billing available.
3. Even though we have taken reasonable care to apply up-to-date energy prices when calculating savings in UAH, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of any savings estimates stated on this Site.
4. All prices displayed in our Technology Selector are provided by the suppliers as indicative retail prices and should be used for reference purposes only. The actual prices of the vendors/retailors can be different from those on our web site due to various reasons beyond the influence of IQ energy programme. IQ energy programme does not bear any liability for the price information of any specific product. Please, check with suppliers actual prices for products and technologies you are interested in.